by Tiffany Kennedy
I swear that my TV show references on this site will never be as out of control as they are in real life.
But onwards with that leather jacket, I call home and squiggly markings on these pictures.
I’ve honestly forgotten everything that I wanted to write about for today’s post. I think I’ve had so many things going on that those ideas left my head. Which reminds me to bring a notepad with me everywhere now, this incident will hopefully remain as one incident. Preparing for university has been a bit of a whirlwind, especially with the various projects I’ve taken up in my spare time. Honestly, if it wasn’t for all those seasons of Gossip Girl, where Blair was fretting over University, I wouldn’t know how to apply to uni, or what a major and minor is. I think that’s something various high schools need to take into consideration.
Meanwhile, I’ve been donning the white tee and leather jacket, everywhere I go. I know it’s summer, and next week we’ll be experiencing that 40-degree heat, but for a short while, I was thankful for that 20-degree week, that let me feel at home in my jacket and jeans. Not to mention an abundance of boots. Especially when you’re running from one place to another. I’ve already travelled my entire university campus in an outfit almost identically to this one, and I probably will again.
With repeats of the TV show Skins playing via Netflix, I’ve finally gotten things organised. With projects to work on and emails to write, I’m genuinely pleased with the business, that I don’t know what I’d do in my down time. Maybe, go for a swim? Anyway, here’s a list of the things that have been apart of my staple kit these last few days, which will probably need an update by next week, considering the continual weather change:
- Air dried hair that’s absolutely a mess, but kind of works with some prepping spray. Like you just went for a surf, but it’s really just because you can’t be bothered doing much else (it’s okay because this has been a style for ages). Also short hair helps.
- A variety of white shirt.
- Boots that are comfortable, yet intimidating.
- A leather jacket that’s maybe a size or two bigger than yourself, so it truly feels like home, as well as being able to fit a hundred layers underneath.
The most comfortable jeans in the world, that you can actually run and jump in them.
- Sunglasses, as always, to protect your eyes from the brightness that you can’t turn down.
- A neck tie, or ribbon choker of some kind (which I’m recently void of, due to concerts where I’d prefer to keep my neck ties and ribbon chokers)
- And, if possible, a friend who likes to play with cameras, so you look uber cool in your casual get up.
I heard lists were cool, okay.
Now, back to uni prep, photoshop wizardry and wishing that it was currently sweater weather.
Edited by Tiffany Kennedy.
Photographed by Ocean Trimboli.